We take the respect of privacy and the protection of our users’ personal data very seriously. Below we explain how we collect the data and the treatment we perform on them.
1. Data of the person responsible for the treatment
- Business Name: COMPLEJO TURÍSTICO RURAL LA GARGANTA, S.L.
- CIF: B29896131
- Address: BARRIADA EL CHORRO, S/N, 29552, ALORA (Málaga)
- Phone: 952495000
- Email: email@example.com
2. Applicable regulations
3. Principles that apply to personal information
In the treatment of personal data the following principles apply:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency.
- Principle of data minimization.
- Principle of limiting the term of conservation.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality.
4. Purpose of the processing of personal data
The treatment we perform on personal data responds to the following purposes:
- Address your request and provide information related to the services that COMPLEJO TURÍSTICO RURAL LA GARGANTA, S.L. and in particular relative to HOTEL-RESTAURANTE.
- Send commercial communications; bulletins, promotions and special offers and manage the list of subscriptions provided by the user.
- In the case of initiating the process of hiring any of our services, the subsequent consent for the corresponding purpose will be requested.
5. Cause legitimizing the processing of personal data
You can revoke at any time the consent given for the processing of your personal data. Such revocation shall not be retroactive.
6. Categories of personal data processed
The categories of data that will be processed for the purposes indicated are the following: Identifying data: name and surname, email and telephone number.
Bank data if the User hires a service offered by RURAL TOURIST COMPLEX LA GARGANTA, S.L .. Specially protected data are not processed.
The mandatory data will be distinguished in the information collection forms. If you decide not to provide us with any of those data considered mandatory, we can not comply with the intended purpose and no data processing or provision of the corresponding service will be performed.
You guarantee that the Personal Data that you provide us are true and correct, and will be responsible for communicating any changes in them.
Personal data will be kept for the duration of the business relationship or during the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
7. Security measures that apply
Within our commitment to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that the necessary technical and organizational measures have been adopted to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the
The user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
8. Recipients to whom the data is communicated
The user knows and accepts that their personal data may be provided to third parties when necessary to comply with the purposes of treatment and companies of our business group for internal administrative purposes, respecting in all cases the security measures required by current legislation in subject of protection of personal data.
COMPLEJO TURISTICO RURAL LA GARGANTA, S.L. share data with service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
In all cases, the corresponding treatment contract has been signed as required by the applicable legislation.
The data will not be transmitted to third parties unless express authorization or legal obligation.
9. User rights
The User has the following rights regarding the processing of their personal data:
- Right of access to your personal data.
- Right to rectify inaccurate data.
- Right to delete data that is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Right of limitation in the processing of data for a specific purpose.
- Right of portability of the data.
- Right of opposition to the processing of personal data.
- Right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent data protection control authority), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
You can exercise your rights by sending a request accompanied by a copy of your ID to the address indicated in section 1 or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.